Cost of living in Midland, Texas, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Midland, Texas (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,005 in Midland, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)