Cost of living in Midland, Texas, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Midland, Texas (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,000 in Midland, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)