Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.239 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 16% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,951 (€3,189) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €19,482 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belém costs R$ 90,000 (29 minutes ago)