Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 6% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,540 (€3,892) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.69 (37 minutes ago)