Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.164 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 10% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,286 (€2,823) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)