Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05728 USD / ARS
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,209 (ARS $38,571) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (38 minutes ago)