Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,641 (€2,357) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Feira de Santana costs R$ 17 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)