Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00909 USD / DZD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 52% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,204 (132,446 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)