Cost of living comparison between McAllen, Texas, United States and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in McAllen, Texas (United States) is 12% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,210 in McAllen, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (38 minutes ago)