Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07619 USD / LSL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 25% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,807 (36,837 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (22 minutes ago)