Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07364 USD / LSL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 27% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,825 (24,778 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)