Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.062 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is about the same as in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,525 (€2,379) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)