Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09916 USD / MAD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 39% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,296 (23,157 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)