Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10551 USD / MAD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 35% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,883 (17,846 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)