Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30847 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,023 (R$ 6,559) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (30 minutes ago)