Cost of living in Marília, Brazil vs Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26856 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,220 (R$ 8,268) in Marília.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Regina costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$0.84 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $212 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €26,250 (about 1 hour ago)