Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.056 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 30% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,197 (€2,080) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)