Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.134 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,054 (€2,694) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (about 3 hours ago)