Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.231 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,436 (€2,790) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)