Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,107 (€3,484) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (37 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)