Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,721 (€4,015) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (33 minutes ago)