Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.178 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,270 (€3,623) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)