Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is about the same as in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,848 (€3,563) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)