Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,302 (€2,834) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Taipei costs 31 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 3 hours ago)