Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.167 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,474 (€2,978) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)