Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.231 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,246 (€2,636) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)