Cost of living comparison between Marbella, Spain and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.089 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is about the same as in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,040 (€2,792) in Marbella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (2 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (36 minutes ago)