Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,859 (€3,280) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (36 minutes ago)