Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05854 USD / ARS
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,948 (ARS $33,267) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (4 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (36 minutes ago)