Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,957 (3,957 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)