Cost of living comparison between Manzanillo, Cuba and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 10% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,443 (3,443 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)