Cost of living comparison between Manizales, Colombia and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,250 (COL$3,677,349) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)