Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 415 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00037 USD / COP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,899 (COL$5,183,582) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)