Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00075 USD / MMK
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 22% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,666 (3,567,565 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)