Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.059 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 29% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,044 (€3,820) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)