Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 586 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12489 USD / SEK
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 9% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,689 (29,542 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)