Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05618 USD / EGP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,117 (E£ 37,683) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)