Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 556 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.235 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,400 (€1,944) in Malaga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)