Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 800 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,305 (€2,951) in Malaga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (40 minutes ago)