Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00188 USD / XAF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 31% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,925 (2,093,254 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)