Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00173 USD / XAF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 24% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,463 (2,003,984 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)