Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00187 USD / XAF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 30% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,169 (2,228,680 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)