Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00177 USD / XAF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 26% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,648 (2,058,544 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (12 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $3.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)