Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00180 USD / XAF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 27% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,303 (2,391,976 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 252 Franc (about 2 hours ago)