Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 503 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,144 in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamadan costs ﷼ 500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)