Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,400 in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)