Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 532 prices entered by 56 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,439 in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (31 minutes ago)