Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,754 in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)