Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11882 USD / SEK
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 11% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,764 (31,676 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (about 2 hours ago)