Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12564 USD / SEK
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 19% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,174 (33,227 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)