Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12138 USD / SEK
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,573 (37,673 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)