Cost of living in Lugano, Switzerland vs Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 251 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.010 USD / CHF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 69% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,240 (CHF 5,186) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalandhar costs ₨57 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)