Cost of living in Lugano, Switzerland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 479 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.992 USD / CHF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 44% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,404 (CHF 5,446) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)