Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01529 USD / INR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 52% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,210 (₨79,137) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)