Cost of living comparison between Lublin, Poland and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23758 USD / PLN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,528 (6,431 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$70,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)