Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)