Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is about the same as in Akron, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.69 (37 minutes ago)