Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,160 in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)