Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 152% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $9,332 (1,540,604 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (26 minutes ago)