Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 672 prices entered by 89 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,435 in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)