Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05000 USD / MXN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,537 (Mex$ 30,738) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (42 minutes ago)