Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States vs Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,540 prices entered by 891 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,187 in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (27 minutes ago)