Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,206 prices entered by 1,066 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)