Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,618 prices entered by 976 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,485 in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Verona costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)