Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,974 prices entered by 758 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,991 in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (44 minutes ago)