Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,320 prices entered by 994 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,533 in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)