Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,369 prices entered by 1,069 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)