Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,426 prices entered by 840 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,613 in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)