Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,788 prices entered by 927 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,210 in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)