Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,589 prices entered by 936 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,966 in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santa Ana, California costs $0.94 (about 1 hour ago)