Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,869 prices entered by 996 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)