Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05218 USD / MXN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,799 (Mex$ 53,648) in Loreto.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)