Cost of living in Long Beach, California, United States vs Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 456 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Long Beach, California (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,252 in Long Beach, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)