Cost of living in Long Beach, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 492 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Long Beach, California (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,712 in Long Beach, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)