Cost of living in Long Beach, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Long Beach, California (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,780 in Long Beach, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)