Cost of living in Long Beach, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 444 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Long Beach, California (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,903 in Long Beach, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)