Cost of living in Long Beach, California, United States vs Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 428 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Long Beach, California (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,111 in Long Beach, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)