Cost of living in Long Beach, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 478 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Long Beach, California (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,550 in Long Beach, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)