Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 325 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26522 USD / PLN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 48% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,217 (8,359 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)