Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 327 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27341 USD / PLN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 44% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,579 (5,776 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)