Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 267 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27489 USD / PLN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,113 (7,688 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bridgetown costs 1.29 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)