Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 68% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,037 (1,161,716 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)