Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 70% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,325 (879,057 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (35 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)