Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,776 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 17% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,482 (€2,960) in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)