Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 382 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,597 in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)