Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 402 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,280 in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (32 minutes ago)