Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 588 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 20% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,999 (€1,851) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)