Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15109 USD / CNY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 35% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,604 (元17,236) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (37 minutes ago)