Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14372 USD / CNY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 35% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,959 (13,629元) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)