Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15941 USD / CNY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 31% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,349 (元14,736) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)