Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14632 USD / CNY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 38% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,774 (元18,956) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)