Cost of living in Lijiang City, China vs Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14864 USD / CNY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 34% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,848 (12,435元) in Lijiang City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)