Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 129 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14600 USD / CNY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 38% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,746 (元11,959) in Lianyungang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)