Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 121 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14404 USD / CNY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 39% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,838 (12,758元) in Lianyungang.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)