Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 428 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.157 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 8% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,863 (€2,475) in Leipzig.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)