Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 11% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,889 (€3,309) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)