Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.029 USD / CHF
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 534 prices entered by 66 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 71% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,474 (CHF 5,320) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)