Cost of living comparison between Lausanne, Switzerland and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.990 USD / CHF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 51% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,766 (CHF 3,804) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)