Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,031 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,010 in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)