Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,191 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,939 in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)