Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,934 in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)