Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,622 in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 2 hours ago)