Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,808 in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lahore costs ₨234 (25 minutes ago)