Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,903 in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (28 minutes ago)