Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,992 in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)