Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,177 in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)