Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 308 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,290 in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Torreón costs Mex$ 308,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)