Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,996 in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)