Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,067 in Lafayette, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)