Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,322 in Lafayette, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)