Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,790 in Lafayette, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 5,000,000 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Iasi costs 4,000 lei (31 minutes ago)